Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Indianapolis, IN

Anyone know how typical it is for children diagnosed at a young age with sensory processing disorder to end up with an autism diagnosis in the future?

April 4, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyAutismTeam Member

My daughter was originally DX'd with MERLD. She got the ASD later. It happens but I don't know how often..

April 6, 2020
A MyAutismTeam Member

I believe every person has talents and challenges! I hope for lots of support for her successes!

April 4, 2020
A MyAutismTeam Member

It depends from case to case but I don't think it does. Good luck!

April 4, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
fairfax va, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In