Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
November 18, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyAutismTeam Member

Yes :)
I have them at home and they work great! I also have the alarm system and really like it!

November 23, 2024
A MyAutismTeam Member

I used VIVINT, they can install the sensors and you can get notifications or a screaming alarm if someone opens the assigned window or door.

May 30, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Virginia Beach, VA

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Westminster, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In