Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
New York, NY

Anyone had their child reevaluated when they became 20 and up ? I'm not sure what my son is actually capable of doing. He seems more delayed than I thought. Who does the reevaluation?

June 18, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyAutismTeam Member

When I got diagnosed I saw a psychologist. 💙

June 19, 2025
A MyAutismTeam Member

I think maybe a pyschiatrist or psychologist..... Can you ask his primary care doctor who would do it? I think neurologists do as well be may be harder to get into.

June 18, 2025
A MyAutismTeam Member

Allison2 and Autie4Lyfe83-thank you !

June 18, 2025
A MyAutismTeam Member

I'd say a psychologist, too.

June 18, 2025
A MyAutismTeam Member

I think if that’s possible then it’ll be a great idea as his needs may be more or have a new condition you wasn’t aware of, I’m thinking my almost 7 year old has ADHD as well as high functioning autism. Hope you’re all doing well xx

August 28, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Watertown, MA

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Watertown, MA

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
East Watertown, MA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In