Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

Man, I've been going a little bit crazy trying to track down a speech therapist in the Colorado Springs area.

I've found many cool and colorful ads and websites, but when calling have been met either with very unprofessional phone etiquette (which, if you don't care enough about your image to behave professionally on the phone I'm not going to trust you with my son's brain.) Or my calls and emails have been ignored completely.

I'm really pretty shocked by this. I'd expected to find speech… read more

September 11, 2013
 · 
Reactions
A MyAutismTeam Member

Colorado Spring Speech Therapy! They are amazing!! (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)

April 27, 2018
A MyAutismTeam Member

Your welcome! Let me know how it goes ok. Good luck to u & ur son :)

September 12, 2013
A MyAutismTeam Member

It does! Man, it was nice of you to do that..thanks!

September 12, 2013
A MyAutismTeam Member

I just looked it up for u an they do have speech therapists there in Co Springs :

Children's Hospital Colorado Therapy Care at Printers Park
'Printers Park Medical Plaza'
175 S. Union Blvd, Suite 255
Colorado Springs, CO 80910
Phone: (Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m to 6:00 pm.

I've taken my kid to a Therapy Care Ctr near the Denver area for OT, PT & Speech Therapy & I absolutely love them. Hope this helps!

September 12, 2013 (edited)
A MyAutismTeam Member

What about checking at a local hospital...ask at the information desk if there's any therapists there. I personally love Children's Hospital but it's in Denver.

September 12, 2013

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Santa Clara, CA

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colorado Springs, CO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In