Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Staten Island, NY

Can anyone recommend schools for autism in the Spotswood , Manalapan , Marlboro areas in New Jersey? My family and I want to move but have no idea where to start looking. We’ve lived in Staten Island our whole lives and are clueless . Any info on service coordinators , schools etc would be greatly appreciated. Our son is 10 years old and nonverbal with asd.

November 26, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyAutismTeam Member

Anyone I asked doesn’t know anything about services in jersey. I’m gonna check the link out now and get back to you. I’ve never heard of taca. Thank you

November 26, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Queens, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In