Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary, AB

We started Kenni on Food Science of Vermont Behavior Balance DMG about two weeks ago. It has done amazing things for our little lady! However, the smell sometimes is enough to let her know its in her drinks and snacks so we're getting creative.

Does anyone know what the rules are of baking vitamins and suppliments into things like muffins, etc. Particularily DMG and B's? I can't seem to find anything about baking the liquids into things.

Keep in mind K is very funny in appitite. Her likes and… read more

December 29, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyAutismTeam Member

I wouldn't cook with vitamins. A lot of them burn off and you are just burning money.
Look into the Nemechek Protocol for leaky gut. It's been very helpful to us recently

January 2, 2018
A MyAutismTeam Member

I still havent gotten on the taca website. Its so overwhelming sometimes to think of all the changes I cant afford to make over night. Husband started a new job so January is thr month! I had no idea about baking with aluminum. I use glass often but use dark non stick pans often too. Is that what you're talking about?

December 29, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Westampton, NJ

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Melbourne, AU

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In