Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sudbury, ON

No longer in a stroller or wagon or toddler harness, tips to avoid holding hands, when level 2 or 3. Any supplements that aid in combating self-reg disruptions. Breathing exercises. OCD friendly.

July 10, 2021
 · 
Reactions
A MyAutismTeam Member

My son used to wander. Our sheriff's department had GPS bracelets. We went once a month for a battery change. If my son wandered and I couldn't find him if I had to call 911 I would tell them he had the bracelet and they would immediately notify the sheriff's department so they could track him.

July 16, 2021
A MyAutismTeam Member

My sister in law swears by probiotics says my nephews focus increases and outburst decrease! I would look up best probiotics for autism.

July 13, 2021
A MyAutismTeam Member

Re-Direction. Always keep a (Favorite) thing with you and when they start experiencing 'Melt-Downs' give it to them. You'll quickly learn what's a 'Tantrum' and what's a 'Melt-Down'.

July 12, 2021

Related Questions

View All