Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Duncan, OK

I bought a travel trailer to live in. My family is completely confused. I was living in my son's home while he moved to New York. They do not understand why I would want to downsize and become a trailer bumpkin
They don't understand that I do better with less stimuli around me. I want to decorate my trailer in all white with fluffy textures and peaceful settings. I want to have a white rock porch with benches and shade and nature and air. This is my first decision for myself since the divorce.… read more

May 31, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyAutismTeam Member

I garden

2 days ago
A MyAutismTeam Member

That sounds awesome! Go for it :)

May 31, 2023
A MyAutismTeam Member

I have hobbies and interests that I know my husband doesn’t enjoy. I practice self-care. 😁

May 31, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Irvine, CA

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Diego, CA