Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyAutismTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston, MA

Can anyone tell me more about the Nemechek protocol? What are the supplements you are using for your child? If you have done this, have you noticed any difference in your child? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thx!

September 9, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyAutismTeam Member

This is the one I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PSX1SA/re...

September 16, 2018
A MyAutismTeam Member

I don't know the difference between that and the one I used. I added one thing in at a time, the EVOO being last, and saw the most difference (and it wasn't a sudden change, just minor things here and there) when I added the EVOO in.

September 16, 2018
A MyAutismTeam Member

We've been using the Nordic Naturals Pro-EFA 3-6-9 x 2 months and have just started using the Inulin powder. I've seen no difference with the Pro-EFA to date.

September 16, 2018
A MyAutismTeam Member

Thank you @A MyAutismTeam Member!

September 16, 2018
A MyAutismTeam Member

Sorry I didn't see this sooner to respond. There's a Facebook group for this protocol that was very helpful for me in getting started and also listed the appropriate stuff to get and dosage. We use Nordic Naturals fish oil, Inulin powder (NOW brand, I think?), and California Ranch EVOO. There are tons of parents in the FB group who saw much larger results than I did, but I've definitely seen some improvement in my daughter. But we also started giving her Fiji water and started ABA around the same time, so it's hard to say how much of an impact Nemechek had compared to the other two things, but other parents have sworn by it. I think it depends on the kid.

September 16, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boston, MA

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Carlos, AZ

A MyAutismTeam Member asked a question 💭
Calgary, AB

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In